Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sundays - A fucking good weekend - Shit ,back to work

Every Sunday it's like this. We have the best fucking weekend, literally, and then Sunday rolls around and I get a little depressed. We spent, hmmm, let me think, pretty much most of Saturday night fucking and then pretty much all of today fucking. It's out of control, we just can't get enough. He could be fucking me in the ass all day long and we are both exhausted and then just brush by each other in the kitchen and then "boom" I'm on my knees wanted to blow him again or I could be doing the dishes and all of the sudden he lifts up my robe and starts fucking me from behind. We've been together for almost 3 years now so this isn't new, actually it's gotten better and better over time. So, I'm writing now, we are taking a break, but I can bet you a billion dollars I'll just have to suck his cock one more time or at least have one more orgasm before this weekend is officially over.

1 comment: